Each MIPDigital Fronts showcase features new online productions, followed by on-stage interviews with the creative executives and online talent behind the content. These showcases are designed to foster partnerships within the entertainment industry with operators who are aiming to assimilate the new codes of content creation that appeal to youth.
MIPDigital Fronts takes place in Cannes from 4-6 April as part of MIPTV, the global entertainment content market.
Other online creators due to showcase their content to the MIPTV audience are Endemol Beyond , the TV giant’s global premium network channel; production powerhouse Fremantle; French online specialist publisher Webedia; and the digital studios Maker Studios, New Form Digital, Machinima, and Studio 71.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020