Amsterdam, London– Endemol Shine Group announced key appointments to shape and further strengthen leadership across areas including creativity, and legal affairs. The announcements see Peter Salmon as Chief Creative Officer, Endemol Shine Group; Emma Moloney as General Counsel of Endemo Shine Group; and Boudewijn Beusmans as CEO of Endemol Shine Netherlands.
Salmon will lead the creative direction of the Group’s worldwide network, which has 120 production companies in over 30 markets and a portfolio of more than 600 successful titles across genres and platforms, produced in over 50 languages.
Moloney will lead the Group’s Legal Affairs team as well as oversee the company’s distribution business, working closely with Endemol Shine International CEO, Cathy Payne. Moloney takes up her new role in March, based at Endemol Shine Group’s head office in Amsterdam and reporting to Sophie Turner Laing.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 247 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 77 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 77 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 68 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021