Amsterdam, London– Endemol Shine Group announced key appointments to shape and further strengthen leadership across areas including creativity, and legal affairs. The announcements see Peter Salmon as Chief Creative Officer, Endemol Shine Group; Emma Moloney as General Counsel of Endemo Shine Group; and Boudewijn Beusmans as CEO of Endemol Shine Netherlands.
Salmon will lead the creative direction of the Group’s worldwide network, which has 120 production companies in over 30 markets and a portfolio of more than 600 successful titles across genres and platforms, produced in over 50 languages.
Moloney will lead the Group’s Legal Affairs team as well as oversee the company’s distribution business, working closely with Endemol Shine International CEO, Cathy Payne. Moloney takes up her new role in March, based at Endemol Shine Group’s head office in Amsterdam and reporting to Sophie Turner Laing.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020