Amsterdam, London– Endemol Shine Group announced key appointments to shape and further strengthen leadership across areas including creativity, and legal affairs. The announcements see Peter Salmon as Chief Creative Officer, Endemol Shine Group; Emma Moloney as General Counsel of Endemo Shine Group; and Boudewijn Beusmans as CEO of Endemol Shine Netherlands.
Salmon will lead the creative direction of the Group’s worldwide network, which has 120 production companies in over 30 markets and a portfolio of more than 600 successful titles across genres and platforms, produced in over 50 languages.
Moloney will lead the Group’s Legal Affairs team as well as oversee the company’s distribution business, working closely with Endemol Shine International CEO, Cathy Payne. Moloney takes up her new role in March, based at Endemol Shine Group’s head office in Amsterdam and reporting to Sophie Turner Laing.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 45 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020