Hong Kong– Crestron Asia Limited (Crestron Asia), is showcasing its latest products and solutions during infoComm China 2016 from 13th -15th April at the China National Convention Center Beijing (CNCC).
Through the power of world-class technology, innovation and installations, Crestron Asia, the industry-leading pioneer aspires to deliver a mobilized, collaborated and connected world to all visitors at the show.
This year, Crestron Asia debuts its latest edition of Crestron Fusion, available in a private cloud service managed by Crestron. Crestron Fusion has long been the most popular enterprise management software, the newly launched Cloud Edition provides complete visibility to every AV devices across the organization through easy programming.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020