Mumbai- CNBC-TV18 has once again become the leader in English business news channels’ coverage on the day of the Union Budget announcement. Not only was the channel far ahead of other English business news channels but was also more than 1.5 times against other competing channels during Budget Week thereby consolidating its position as the distinct leader in budget analysis for English news-viewing audience in the country.
On Budget Day, in all India, CNBC-TV18 garnered a 75% share of viewership. During the Budget Speech, a 72% share was obtained and during Budget Week, CNBC-TV18 had 71% share of viewership in urban India.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 61 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020