London– As BBC World News turns 25, its flagship technology programme, Click launches its first ever 360° programme with never before broadcast views of CERN’s famous Large Hadron Collider on 12 March.
Working with Derren Brown’s trick designer Anthony Owen, viewers will witness the world’s first 360° magic trick and the world’s first 360° game review. They will also explore a remote Swiss glacier to learn about the research technology buried beneath metres of snow, including a unique helicopter trip.
The Click 360° Show is an ambitious and unprecedented project that promises to push the limits of this new mode of storytelling. Filmed using new ‘virtual reality’ cameras which capture immersive 360° footage, the episode places the audience inside the action, making them feel like part of the programme and providing a completely new way of experiencing stories.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 44 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020