BBC Worldwide announced the acquisition of music documentary Stories, from Grammy-nominated producer, song-writer and artist Avicii (AKA Tim Bergling), who will be attending MIPTV in Cannes next month to launch the film.
The eagerly-awaited music documentary, traces the global superstar’s phenomenal story, from his early days posting tracks online through to his global chart-topping success. Holding nothing back, Stories shows Avicii’s career in varying lights, from playing in front of 80,000 fans in his hometown in Stockholm, to having an illness that necessitated the cancellation of a year’s worth of tour dates.
Directed by Levan Tsikurishvili (Avicii on Tour), Stories follows the release of Avicii’s much-anticipated follow up LP, which comprises of 14 new original tracks, including lead album single Waiting For Love – a track that peaked at #1 on iTunes in 22 countries earlier this summer. The ground-breaking film shows Avicii’s incredible journey in creating the unique, ever-blossoming sound for the new album, featuring a plethora of his new material.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020