BBC Worldwide announced the acquisition of music documentary Stories, from Grammy-nominated producer, song-writer and artist Avicii (AKA Tim Bergling), who will be attending MIPTV in Cannes next month to launch the film.
The eagerly-awaited music documentary, traces the global superstar’s phenomenal story, from his early days posting tracks online through to his global chart-topping success. Holding nothing back, Stories shows Avicii’s career in varying lights, from playing in front of 80,000 fans in his hometown in Stockholm, to having an illness that necessitated the cancellation of a year’s worth of tour dates.
Directed by Levan Tsikurishvili (Avicii on Tour), Stories follows the release of Avicii’s much-anticipated follow up LP, which comprises of 14 new original tracks, including lead album single Waiting For Love – a track that peaked at #1 on iTunes in 22 countries earlier this summer. The ground-breaking film shows Avicii’s incredible journey in creating the unique, ever-blossoming sound for the new album, featuring a plethora of his new material.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020