New York, NYC– AMC announced that it has renewed the acclaimed martial arts drama Into the Badlands for a 10-episode second season, premiering on AMC in 2017.
The show delivered the third highest-rated first season in U.S. cable TV history and scored with critics and fans for its immersive world and the artistry of its elaborate fight sequences. In the U.S., Nielsen live+7 ratings, the show’s first season averaged 5.6 million viewers per episode, including 3.5 million adults 25-54 and 3.4 million adults 18-49.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020