The Philippines- ABS-CBN Corporation reported P2.545 billion (S$75 million) in net income for 2015.
Revenue and net income targets were exceeded for 2015, with revenues from the TV and studio sect growing over 11%, compared to the previous year.
What contributed to the success was creating major hits such as Pangako Sa ‘Yo, On the Wings of Love and more, attracting significant ad revenues.
ABS-CBN maintained its leadership in terms of national total day audience share, which jumped to 43% as of December 31, 2015, according to data from Kantar Media.
According to Kantar Media, the ten most watched programs nationwide for 2015 for free-to-air television were all produced by ABS-CBN. The company intends to further boost its audience share once it improves the reception of channel 2 in the Mega Manila area and Central Luzon through the distribution of its TVplus boxes.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021