The Philippines- ABS-CBN Corporation reported P2.545 billion (S$75 million) in net income for 2015.
Revenue and net income targets were exceeded for 2015, with revenues from the TV and studio sect growing over 11%, compared to the previous year.
What contributed to the success was creating major hits such as Pangako Sa ‘Yo, On the Wings of Love and more, attracting significant ad revenues.
ABS-CBN maintained its leadership in terms of national total day audience share, which jumped to 43% as of December 31, 2015, according to data from Kantar Media.
According to Kantar Media, the ten most watched programs nationwide for 2015 for free-to-air television were all produced by ABS-CBN. The company intends to further boost its audience share once it improves the reception of channel 2 in the Mega Manila area and Central Luzon through the distribution of its TVplus boxes.
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 77 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Something Special announces new formats for Spring and MIP 50 views | posted on April 7, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System announce new co-production partnership 38 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Phil Hardman appointed Senior Vice President & General Manager – Asia for BBC Studios 32 views | posted on April 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020