Leading Viacom subsidiary, MTV recently revealed in the press its recent shopping spree with Prime Entertainment Group for a number of different feeds.
In addition to the deals with MTV Africa, Paramount Russia, Paramount Latin America, Paramount Spain and Paramount Central Europe, David Freydt, Mananging Director of PRIME, said that there would be soon more to announce.
And there it is, another collaboration for PRIME and VIACOM. This time the deal is for VIACOM ITALY and includes a major package of 148 episodes of Prime Entertainment Group’s productions. The titles are “CLOSE UP” 91×26′ featuring the life and career of the A-list Hollywood actors, 31×15′ episodes of “HOLLYWOOD NEWS FEED” giving weekly the hottest news and gossips from the entertainment world, “ZOOM IN” 11×6’30” and “DIRECTOR’S SHORT CUT” 200×4′ giving in each episode the most fascinating stories and best anecdotes from the greatest directors.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020