Leading Viacom subsidiary, MTV recently revealed in the press its recent shopping spree with Prime Entertainment Group for a number of different feeds.
In addition to the deals with MTV Africa, Paramount Russia, Paramount Latin America, Paramount Spain and Paramount Central Europe, David Freydt, Mananging Director of PRIME, said that there would be soon more to announce.
And there it is, another collaboration for PRIME and VIACOM. This time the deal is for VIACOM ITALY and includes a major package of 148 episodes of Prime Entertainment Group’s productions. The titles are “CLOSE UP” 91×26′ featuring the life and career of the A-list Hollywood actors, 31×15′ episodes of “HOLLYWOOD NEWS FEED” giving weekly the hottest news and gossips from the entertainment world, “ZOOM IN” 11×6’30” and “DIRECTOR’S SHORT CUT” 200×4′ giving in each episode the most fascinating stories and best anecdotes from the greatest directors.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020