Shanghai, China– Iris Xia, Deputy General Manager of Star China International Media Limited, announced the premiere of Star China’s hit, original singer/songwriter format, Sing My Song.
The highly rated format launched its first episode of season 3 on CCTV 3 on 29 January in China. The premiere earned CCTV 3 a rating of CSM 1.25 and 33.75 million web hits within 24 hours of its premiere episode. ITV Studios Global Entertainment is distributing the Chinese-created format worldwide and has licensed the show in Vietnam (S1) to Cat Tien Sa Media Group.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 49 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020