Shanghai, China– Iris Xia, Deputy General Manager of Star China International Media Limited, announced the premiere of Star China’s hit, original singer/songwriter format, Sing My Song.
The highly rated format launched its first episode of season 3 on CCTV 3 on 29 January in China. The premiere earned CCTV 3 a rating of CSM 1.25 and 33.75 million web hits within 24 hours of its premiere episode. ITV Studios Global Entertainment is distributing the Chinese-created format worldwide and has licensed the show in Vietnam (S1) to Cat Tien Sa Media Group.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020