Airbus Defence and Space is working with local service providers to develop new partnerships to deliver highly resilient Skynet military satellite communication services to the Asia-Pacific region, following the successful completion of Skynet 5A satellite move from 6° East to 95° East to provide global X-band and UHF coverage in this region.
Airbus Defence and Space has signed an agreement with CopaSAT, to become a new channel partner for Skynet services, primarily using the relocated Skynet 5A satellite. CopaSAT will be offering Skynet services as part of a proven and assured portfolio to their US customers delivering innovative network services that combine the affordability, operational utility and scalability required to meet the complex scenarios experienced in global security and humanitarian operations.
Last year, Airbus Defence and Space worked with CopaSAT, and its terminal partner Tampa Microwave, to conduct a series of successful network tests using the Skynet 5A X-band satellite. CopaSAT teams, using CopaSAT’s teleport infrastructure and Tampa Microwave’s remote manpack and fly-away terminals, as well as various other small terminals, conducted end-to-end testing to confirm operation of an entire network and the performance of Skynet 5A at the new orbital slot.
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 58 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 53 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Keshet International completes sales for ‘Line In The Sand’ 42 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- Vizrt offers cloud solutions for Thailand storytellers through partnership with AIS Business and VMware 39 views | posted on June 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020