Scottish league football is being screened in more than 100 international countries following a raft of new international broadcast deals struck in territories around the world.
This season’s Ladbrokes Premiership action is being shown in 102 territories across the globe- up from 61 during the previous campaign. New contracts this season include Fox Sports broadcasting to Latin America, two deals in Japan with Perform Media and Sky Perfect TV, and LeTV in China. Coverage across Europe has also risen from 13 to 18 countries in 2015/16.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020