Miami– Telemundo’s broadcast of the only GOP debate sanctioned by the Republican National Committee (RNC) aired by a Spanish-language network, reached a cumulative audience o 3 million total viewers, according to Nielsen.
Produced in partnership with CNN, the debate broadcasted on 25 February, averaging 1,220,000 total viewers including 531,000 adults (18-49) and 607,000 adults (25-54).
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020