India – MTV, iconic youth brand, has decided to dedicate 2016 to celebrating the power of being a woman by shattering long standing stereotypes and questioning nonsensical taboos surrounding the women in India today. And to kick-start this celebration with a bang, MTV is proud to announce a brand new show MTV Girls On Top that is all set to redefine what it means to be an ‘Adarsh Ladki’ by showcasing the ‘young Indian girl’ in all her various avatars – from a havoc wrecking goddess to hardworking superwoman; from a devilish diva to manic pixie dream girl; from a bookish romantic to a tattooed hell-raising disc jockey.
MTV Girls on Top – a show about three not-so-adarsh-girls trying to survive in Mumbai – dealing with job issues, love issues and also domestic issues, will be going on air from 7th March 2016, from Monday to Friday at 6:30 PM only on MTV.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020