Kuala Lumpur –The Football Malaysia Limited Liability Partnership announced today the appointment of Media Prima, Malaysia’s leading fully integrated media group, as the free-to-air broadcaster for the country’s top football leagues and cup competitions for the next three seasons from 2016 to 2018.
Media Prima will kicked-off their coverage of two LIVE matches. The Charity Shield between Super League champions Johor Darul Takzim and Malaysia Cup champions Selangor on TV3, while the Malaysia Super League match between Perak versus Kelantan on TV9.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 77 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020