Peteling Jaya – Primeworks Studios further strengthen ties with Japan through its collaboration with Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting Co. Ltd. (HAB) to produce Mad Markets Ishikawa: Japan Specials. The Japanese broadcast network came together with Primeworks Studios to produce a four-episode special of Mad Markets Ishikawa that will be aired every Sunday.
This collaboration also marks the second time that Primeworks Studios has collaborated with HAB, after Ishikawa Kau Memang Lawa, a travelogue that featured Malaysia’s popular punk rock band, Bunkface, exploring Ishikawa Prefecture.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 55 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020