Tel Aviv, Israel– Assaf Blecher has been appointed VP Development and Content at Keshet Broadcasting in Israel.
Formerly Managing Director of Keshet DCP, Blecher will move from LA to take up the post at the company’s Tel Aviv HQ this month. In his new role, he will be charged with the development of non-scripted content for the country’s leading commercial channel and for international clients. He will work alongside Keshet Broadcasting’s VP Programming, Hilik Sharir, and will report to Keshet Media Group CEO, Avi Nir.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 129 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021