Inmarsat (LSE:ISAT.L), the leading provider of global mobile satellite
communications services, today announced that it has joined the LoRa Alliance, dedicated to developing a global standard for IoT. Inmarsat will provide the LoRa ecosystem with satellite connectivity to enable the deployment of solutions anywhere an object or device needs to be connected.
The LoRa Alliance, a non-profit organisation founded in 2015 by industry leaders across the IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) industries, has a mission to standardise Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) which are being deployed worldwide to enable IoT, machine- to-machine (M2M), smart city and industrial applications. Pooling their knowledge and experience, the members of the Alliance aim to guarantee interoperability between operators to make LoRaWAN™ the open global standard for IoT applications worldwide.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 65 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 49 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020