Inmarsat (LSE:ISAT.L), the leading provider of global mobile satellite
communications services, today announced that it has joined the LoRa Alliance, dedicated to developing a global standard for IoT. Inmarsat will provide the LoRa ecosystem with satellite connectivity to enable the deployment of solutions anywhere an object or device needs to be connected.
The LoRa Alliance, a non-profit organisation founded in 2015 by industry leaders across the IoT and machine-to-machine (M2M) industries, has a mission to standardise Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) which are being deployed worldwide to enable IoT, machine- to-machine (M2M), smart city and industrial applications. Pooling their knowledge and experience, the members of the Alliance aim to guarantee interoperability between operators to make LoRaWAN™ the open global standard for IoT applications worldwide.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 104 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 50 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020