Inmarsat announced its partnership with Actility to enable an end-to-end IoT solution to connect assets over public and private networks, anywhere in the world.
This partnership combines Inmarsat’s global connectivity with Actility’s ThingPark IoT management platform to deliver an integrated solution for IoT, linking connectivity, services and IoT devices from a single application and service management point, to connect objects deployed anywhere on the planet, even in the most remote and hostile locations.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,215 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020