Los Angeles CA— Eureka Productions formed an exclusive partnership with FremantleMedia. The newly formed production company was founded by Chris Culvenor and Paul Franklin, previously Endemol Shine’s SVP of Development and EVP of Programming respectively.
Eureka opened its Los Angeles office in January and and has three projects underway with top tier cable networks. Culvenor and Franklin open their Sydney office in March and top appointments to their creative team in both countries will be announced in coming months.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,083 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020