Los Angeles CA— Eureka Productions formed an exclusive partnership with FremantleMedia. The newly formed production company was founded by Chris Culvenor and Paul Franklin, previously Endemol Shine’s SVP of Development and EVP of Programming respectively.
Eureka opened its Los Angeles office in January and and has three projects underway with top tier cable networks. Culvenor and Franklin open their Sydney office in March and top appointments to their creative team in both countries will be announced in coming months.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 32 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020