Endemol Shine International today announced that it has appointed Luciana Nogueira as Sales Director Latin America. Luciana, who has ten years’ experience in the television industry was formerly International Distribution Manager with Media Mundi Brasil. She was then responsible for sales and distribution of audio-visual content, commercial representation and distribution of TV channels in Brazil and internationally, and new business opportunities.
Reporting to Veronique Verges, Senior Vice President, Latin America and US Hispanic, Luciana will be responsible for exploiting ESI’s finished programme catalogue across all genres to Free-to-Air channels throughout Latin America (excluding Mexico).
Cathy Payne, Chief Executive of Endemol Shine International commented, “We are thrilled to be welcoming Luciana to our ESI team. Luciana’s wealth of experience in the industry and throughout the region will be a great asset in further building our presence throughout Latam.”
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020