Endemol Shine International today announced that it has appointed Luciana Nogueira as Sales Director Latin America. Luciana, who has ten years’ experience in the television industry was formerly International Distribution Manager with Media Mundi Brasil. She was then responsible for sales and distribution of audio-visual content, commercial representation and distribution of TV channels in Brazil and internationally, and new business opportunities.
Reporting to Veronique Verges, Senior Vice President, Latin America and US Hispanic, Luciana will be responsible for exploiting ESI’s finished programme catalogue across all genres to Free-to-Air channels throughout Latin America (excluding Mexico).
Cathy Payne, Chief Executive of Endemol Shine International commented, “We are thrilled to be welcoming Luciana to our ESI team. Luciana’s wealth of experience in the industry and throughout the region will be a great asset in further building our presence throughout Latam.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020