London/Singapore/Tokyo– Discovery Communications has named Atsushi Saito as Vice President, Advertiser Partnerships for Eurosport in Asia-Pacific, effective 14 March. The announcement was made by Jonathan Davies, Senior Vice President & Managing Director, Advertiser Partnerships, to whom Saito will report.
In his new role, Saito is tasked to maximise Eurosport’s ad sales efforts in Asia-Pacific by providing innovative and bespoke solutions for clients and developing meaningful partnerships. Saito was last with Turner Japan where he was Director, CNN Global Advertising Sales.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 130 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021