CNN Worldwide has announced the expansion of its CNNMoney brand internationally, across both TV and digital, to provide consumers around the world its industry-leading business and financial news and analysis. With the addition of staff in Hong Kong, New Delhi, London, and Dubai, CNNMoney will launch new franchises, series, features and reporting tailored directly to the regions and audiences it covers.
The CNNMoney International relaunch builds on the success of CNNMoney U.S., while utilising the power and reach of CNN International, all under one banner. Coverage from CNNMoney will span Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. It will focus on global markets and the economy, business strategy, corporate leadership, global brands, business travel, lifestyle and luxury, as well as industries such as auto, energy and technology.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 44 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020