The focal point for the campaign is Capgemini’s sponsorship of CNN’s 2020 Visionaries, a series of short animated films that each showcase an innovator and the technology they are inventing or using in a different way. These films will air as highlights in commercial ad breaks on CNN International and as a special 15-minute show, hosted by CNNMoney’s Laurie Segall, who will explore how innovation can shape the world in the next five years.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020