all3media International has signed a raft of deals for its Greek and Roman classical history factual content, as the new series from Lion Television and Brave New Media are snapped up by broadcasters around the world.
Produced by Lion Television for BBC Two, Meet The Roman Empire (4×60’) has been secured at presale by SBS, AMC, TVO and Top TV, alongside a global DVD deal with Discovery Communications Inc.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020