New York– MP & Silva has announced that Sen. George Mitchell was appointed as member of the Americas Champions League’s Advisory Board, alongside Paul Tagliabue, former NFL commissioner.
With their business acumen and global credibility backing the creation of the Americas Champions League, the project is getting off the ground with the full force of a major international sports league. ACL will also provide an economic windfall to soccer in the Americas by generating revenues of at least $440 million to be shared with participating clubs annually, resulting in a minimum of $5 million in prize money per club, increasing each round, with up to $30 million for the winner.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 120 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 77 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 65 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021