ABS-CBN Corporation has announced that its Chief Digital Officer, Donald Patrick Lim, has been named one of the Ten Outstanding Young Men (TOYM) in the Philippines early this year by the Junior Chamber International (JCI) Philippines.
Lim was also recognised as the first Filipino to be named in Digital Marketing News’ 40 under 40 awardees last year, the Digital Marketer of the Year at the Asian Leadership Awards in Dubai, UAE by the Asian Confederation of Business, and the Young Market Masters Award in Online Marketing by Mansmith and Fielders, among others.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 44 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020