ZooMoo Networks International announced a new partnership with CCTV Kids. The deal will see ZooMoo content roll out to more than 240 million viewers in China.
Premiering in prime time on 7 February 2016 for the Chinese Spring Festival, ZooMoo will air daily on CCTV’s dedicated children’s channel CCTV14. Originally conceived as a standalone channel, ZooMoo will be repackaged into 60 half-hour episodes coproduced by ZooMoo Networks, its creative team at New Zealand-based NHNZ, and CCTV. CCTV Animation Studios will also produce original animated content that will in turn be broadcast globally on ZooMoo.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 95 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 71 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 64 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 54 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020