Singapore– Twitter announced its partnership with the Festival of Media Asia Pacific Awards on the debut of a Live Marketing Award category for its 2016 edition.
Introduced to reflect the increasing speed at which businesses operate today and the acceleration of marketing communications in the industry, the award celebrates the best real-time campaign by a brand or its agency leveraging Twitter. Twitter is the exclusive social network partner for Festival of Media Asia. Twitter’s Head of Brand Strategy for Asia Pacific and Middle East, Steven Kalifowitz, will be one of the judges for the award category.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 78 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020