Sydney, Australia– Tripleplay has announced the appointment of Shanelle Stokes to the position of General Manager of its Australasian business.
With an extensive experience of both the AV and technology industries, Stokes joins with a significant knowledge of Tripleplay’s solutions and portfolio.
Tripleplay CEO, Steve Rickless says, “We’ve worked with Shanelle for a number of years as an integrator and technology partner and have always been impressed with her level of knowledge, her commitment and passion for our brand and solution
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020