New York– Scripps Networks Interactive announced its first pan-regional original commission for Latin America, Destino Con Sabor (16×30’).
Hosted by Venezuelan chef Grace Ramirez, Destino Con Sabor will explore the food, cultural traditions and heritage across Latin America. Production on Destino con Sabor has now wrapped; filming took place in key locations across Argentina, Chile, Colombia, and Peru. The series is due to premiere on Food Network across the region in spring 2016.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 104 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 56 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 50 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020