Munich– Red Arrow International announced that it has hired Bo Stehmeier as SVP Global Sales. Stehmeier joins from his previous role as Director of Rights & Distribution at Factory Media.
In his new role, Stehmeier will be responsible for leading Red Arrow’s sales activities, including the international sales teams in Munich, U.S. and Hong Kong. He will be based at the company’s head office in Munich and will report directly to Henrik Pabst, Managing Director of Red Arrow International.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 125 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021