Munich– Red Arrow International announced that it has hired Bo Stehmeier as SVP Global Sales. Stehmeier joins from his previous role as Director of Rights & Distribution at Factory Media.
In his new role, Stehmeier will be responsible for leading Red Arrow’s sales activities, including the international sales teams in Munich, U.S. and Hong Kong. He will be based at the company’s head office in Munich and will report directly to Henrik Pabst, Managing Director of Red Arrow International.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 176 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020