Munich– Red Arrow International announced that it has hired Bo Stehmeier as SVP Global Sales. Stehmeier joins from his previous role as Director of Rights & Distribution at Factory Media.
In his new role, Stehmeier will be responsible for leading Red Arrow’s sales activities, including the international sales teams in Munich, U.S. and Hong Kong. He will be based at the company’s head office in Munich and will report directly to Henrik Pabst, Managing Director of Red Arrow International.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020