Singapore– Singtel has announced a partnership with Netflix to give customers promotional offers to access top quality TV shows and movies on the streaming service.
The tie-up will see Singtel customers standing a chance to get up to nine months’ worth of complimentary Netflix subscriptions if they re-contract or sign up for Singtel’s mobile plan and/or Fibre Entertainment Bundle+ from 22 January to 22 July 2016. Customers can also watch Netflix through Singtel TV set top boxes from April. The partnership will offer to customers the highest-quality viewing experience as Singtel can now plug into Netflix’s Open Connect programme, their global content delivery network.
Yuen Kuan Moon, CEO of Consumer Singapore, Singtel, says, “We are delighted to team up with Netflix to offer their top class content on our top class network. Our customers’ entertainment consumption habits are changing. They want more freedom and flexibility in the way they consume content. This partnership with Netflix offers them just that and strengthens our content proposition by complementing our diverse suite of home entertainment offerings.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020