Miami– Keshet International has acquired worldwide distribution rights (excluding China, Hong Kong and Macau) to the Korean romantic comedy, You Will Love Me (16×60’). Keshet will launch the format and the finished show from JIDAM to the international market at NATPE 2016.
During its run from October to December 2015 on Hyundai Media’s Drama H and Trendy TV channels, ratings for You Will Love Me peaked with a 140% increase on its launch rating.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020