Ottawa, Canada– Gusto Worldwide Media announced the sale of its original series A is for Apple (30×30’) to UMAX in South Korea.
The series is a new cooking challenge series where three young chefs improvise recipes by the alphabet. Gusto’s internationally distributed series are all available in 4K and HD, and comes as turnkey packages with webisodes, marketing materials, social media calendars, recipes and high resolution photos.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 48 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020