London, UK– BVE 2016 launches its first ever 14 Second Film Challenge, bringing leading commissioners and producers together with the rising stars in filmmaking. Commencing 13 January till 7 February 2016, the competition searches for visually exciting, bold, one-of-a-kind 14 second films submitted on Instagram.
The winner will benefit from £1000 worth of vouchers towards Raindance’s industry-leading courses, plus a £500 cash prize from BVE towards a film project, and an exclusive screening of the winning film on ‘The Screen @BVE’ during next year’s show. Two runners up will also be awarded Raindance training courses as well as regular exposure of their short films across BVE social media platforms throughout 2016.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 217 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020