CBS Corporation and Stan announced a long-term exclusive licensing agreement that will bring all future SHOWTIME series and hundreds of hours of acclaimed SHOWTIME programming to the Australian streaming service. The deal will also provide Stan with an exclusive license to the SHOWTIME brand and trademark, making Stan the official home for SHOWTIME in Australia.
The new agreement marks the most significant content licensing deal in recent Australian television history, and places Stan at the forefront of a changing media landscape as SVOD quickly becomes a mainstream consumer product. For CBS Corporation, this marks the second expansive licensing agreement announced for SHOWTIME outside the U.S. in less than a week. Similar exclusive deals for SHOWTIME have been announced with Sky in Europe and Bell Media in Canada.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 176 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020