Singapore– Brand New Media (BNM) has announced the promotion of two senior executives. Joanne de Rozario has been named Managing Director of BNM Singapore, and Nick Fawbert has been promoted to Group Head of Knowledge within the BNM global team.
Previously Head of Content and Production, de Rozario possesses over 18 years of experience of various strategic and creative disciplines covering content solutions and content creation. In her new role, she will work alongside Damien Bray, Global Director of Brand New Media, and will be responsible of overseeing the management of the BNM business in Singapore.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021