TRACE FM launched Côte d’Ivoire, the first FM radio dedicated to Ivorian youth music and culture. It is also the first radio station launched by the TRACE group in Africa. TRACE FM will operate first in Abidjan and progressively extend its reach across the whole Ivorian territory.
Olivier Laouchez, CEO, Chairman and co-founder says, “This launch is a new step in TRACE Group’s strategy. We will also be launching new FM radio channels in several major African cities in 2016.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 45 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020