Paris– Cyber Group Studios reported an increased presence of its shows in Asia with sales of over 250 half hours for its series such as Zorro The Chronicles, Tales of Tatonka, Mademoiselle Zazie, Zou, and others.
Countries where its shows were distributed to included the Asia-Pacific territories, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Korea and Taiwan.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 179 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020