Singapore– The Singapore International Film Festival (SGIFF) concluded its 26th edition, drawing over 12,000 festival-goers from Singapore and across the region. Held over an 11-day period, the festival wrapped up on 6 December.
The SGIFF’s various post-screening talks and masterclasses were well-attended, and a total of 14 sold out screenings (five of which were local productions) were also noted. Sailing A Sinking Sea by Olivia Wyatt emerged as the favourite feature film among festival-goers.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 105 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020