Singapore– The 20th Asian Television Awards concluded on a high note at Suntec City last night. This year saw more than 1,400 entries vying for the top prize from markets spanning across Asia.
Zhang Jia Yi took home the award for Best Actor in a Leading Role category for his performance in Forty-nine Days Memory, and Zhou Xun was presented with the Best Actress in a Leading Role award for her role in Red Sorghum. The Incomplete won Best Drama Series while I Am A Singer season 3 was awarded Best Music Programme.
The Discovery Channel took home the Cable & Satellite Channel of the Year, while Channel News Asia was announced Terrestrial Channel of the Year.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 133 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021