CTC launches hype format
CTC premiered the Russian adaptation of the Televisa and La Competencia format on 15 November. Russia will be the sixth country to adapt Stand Up For Your Country, localized as Two Voices, with a production running 12 episodes. The format has been bought by more than 20 countries in Europe, America and Asia, with local adaptations set to begin soon in South Africa and other Latin American countries.
Times NOW available in the UK
Mumbai– Times NOW has launched in the UK on 16 November, expanding its presence in the international market. The channel aims to bring a change and to inspire responsible Indian citizens to do so.
Game Shakers shakes things up on Nick
Singapore– Nickelodeon debut a special one-hour of its new live-action comedy series Game Shakers on 4 December. The series returned to its regular timeslot on weekdays from 7 December. Game Shakers is executive produced by multi-Emmy nominated hit-maker Dan Schneider, marking his 10th series with Nickelodeon.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020