Alex Mahon, the former CEO of Shine Group, has joined The Foundry, as Chief Executive.
Mahon joined Shine Group in 2006 and built it up into a business operating in 12 countries with revenues of £700 million before its sale in December 2014. She had previously held senior positions at Talkback Thames, FremantleMedia Group and RTL Group.
The former CEO of The Foundry, Bill Collis, will remain full-time as President and Board member
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020