Singapore– MediaCorp’s Channel 5 has launched a documentary series, Wish Come True, under the weekly current affairs magazine programme, On the Red Dot.
The six-part series, produced in collaboration with non-profit organisation Make-A-Wish Singapore, takes viewers into the lives of seven children and youths with life-threatening illnesses as they get their one true wish fulfilled. The series follows the children on their bittersweet journeys and explores how their loved ones, the community around them and Make-A-Wish Singapore can band together to transform a day in these children’s lives into one they will never forget.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 68 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020