Singapore– MediaCorp announced the appointments of Chan Yeng Kit and Yap Chee Keong to its board of directors, effective immediately. The board comprises of 10 eminent leaders, entrepreneurs and or professionals from the public and private sectors.
Chan, a Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Defence was the Chief Executive Officer of the Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) between 2005 and 2007, and the Permanent Secretary of the then Ministry of Information, Communications and the Arts from 2007 to 2012.
Yap, a Non-Executive Chairman of NetLink Trust, served on the boards of Tiger Airways Holdings, Citibank Singapore, Straits Trading Company, ARA Asset Management, InterOil Corporation, Certis Cisco Security and Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and is a member of the Public Accountants Oversight Committee.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020