Singapore– MediaCorp announced the appointments of Chan Yeng Kit and Yap Chee Keong to its board of directors, effective immediately. The board comprises of 10 eminent leaders, entrepreneurs and or professionals from the public and private sectors.
Chan, a Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Defence was the Chief Executive Officer of the Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) between 2005 and 2007, and the Permanent Secretary of the then Ministry of Information, Communications and the Arts from 2007 to 2012.
Yap, a Non-Executive Chairman of NetLink Trust, served on the boards of Tiger Airways Holdings, Citibank Singapore, Straits Trading Company, ARA Asset Management, InterOil Corporation, Certis Cisco Security and Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and is a member of the Public Accountants Oversight Committee.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 129 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021