Hong Kong– The annual CASBAA Convention kicked off at the Intercontinental Hotel, Hong Kong. The two-day convention, with the theme ‘Making Waves’ brought together key industry players in the broadcast, cable and satellite industry to discuss and debate the hottest topics and latest developments in the industry today.
Kicking off with a focus on content, the first day covered topics that include content consumption, new content platforms in Asia, engagement with consumers, distribution of content, the future of pay-TV, piracy and regulation.
The second day covered an in-depth look at some of the technology as well as advertising models and revenue streams in the world of OTT. Topics for the day included the showcase of the latest technology, audience measurement, viewer targeting with specific advertising, types of content that engages viewers, the profitable sides of OTT, raising capital in Asia, payable content and the importance of a compelling storyline.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020