Integrated Petroleum & Energy Services company (PETSE) and Airbus Defence and Space have signed a three year agreement for supply of the Terralink Hub communications services. Terralink Hub will provide a fully managed service to PETSE which again provides them with the complete range of connectivity services to their local market in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
PETSE will become a full VSAT service provider, enabling high levels of IP connectivity with support from Airbus Defence and Space and the Terralink Hub platform, enabling PETSE to provide more flexible services to their customers.
The company will also establish its own Uplink Station and IP network interconnected to the Saudi terrestrial network/internet, in addition to forming a field service organisation and tier 1 helpdesk facility. This provides more proximity to the end user in the local market while Airbus Defence and Space ensures quality connectivity services to support the customer connectivity commitment.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 234 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020