ABS-CBN Corporation has reported PhP27.8 billion in consolidated revenues for the first nine months of 2015, bringing its net income to PhP1.9 billion, 23% higher compared to the same period last year. The company also reported higher third quarter revenues of PhP10.1 billion, 8% higher than the revenues generated during the second quarter of this year.
According to Kantar Media, the top 10 programs for the first nine months of 2015 for free-to-air television were all produced by ABS-CBN. The company will further boost its audience share once it improves the reception of channel 2 in the Mega Manila area and Central Luzon.
Star Cinema has continued to dominate the local box office, generating close to PhP2 billion in ticket sales for the first nine months of 2015. Star Cinema’s 10th release for the year, The Love Affair, has become the group’s highest-grossing film shown overseas.
Total assets rose to PhP70.7 billion as of end September 2015 from PhP67.2 billion as of end last year. The company’s equity base increased to PhP27.9 billion as of the end of September 2015.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021