Hong Kong – PCCW Media, a key global player of entertainment in Asia, has announced its plan to launch Viu OTT video service, a global innovative Internet video platform. On October 26th, Viu OTT video service will debut in Hong Kong and is set to progressively rollout across Asia including India, and the Middle East.
“Viu OTT video service capitalises on the paradigm shift in users’ viewing habits and demands. By leveraging the Group’s strong content providers’ network, telco relationships, patented adaptive streaming technology by Vuclip, Viu OTT video service is well-positioned with today’s discerning viewers in mind as they can now readily stream or download content directly onto their mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktops,” commented Janice Lee, Managing Director, PCCW Media.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 73 views | posted on March 4, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 44 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 38 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020