Hong Kong – PCCW Media, a key global player of entertainment in Asia, has announced its plan to launch Viu OTT video service, a global innovative Internet video platform. On October 26th, Viu OTT video service will debut in Hong Kong and is set to progressively rollout across Asia including India, and the Middle East.
“Viu OTT video service capitalises on the paradigm shift in users’ viewing habits and demands. By leveraging the Group’s strong content providers’ network, telco relationships, patented adaptive streaming technology by Vuclip, Viu OTT video service is well-positioned with today’s discerning viewers in mind as they can now readily stream or download content directly onto their mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktops,” commented Janice Lee, Managing Director, PCCW Media.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 63 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020